Friendship Day: Its all about loving your friends..!


Friendship is the close bond of trust, immense faith , love and concern for each other feelings. It is a relationship of mutual caring and intimacy among one another. A friend is someone who accepts you for whom you are and will not try to shape you into who they want you to be, one who knows you as a person and regards you for what you are and not what he/ she is looking in a good friend. A friend takes an initiative in correcting and mending good as well bad qualities . Like an iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens his friend.

It's Friendship's Day on August 7, the time to be with your friends and show them how your love for them. I called few actors to find what does friendship means to them and here's what they had to say:



My take on Yaar, Buddy and Friendship:Having a true friend is more valuable than a thousand selfish friends. Touchwood I have true friends, I think true friendship is hard to come by. For me my friends are like oxygen in life, they are like family. I share my happiness and sorrows with them. When I feel low I call my friends they are source of positive energy.

My Best Friends: Krystal and Preet Kaur

A song to dedicate to my Friends: Ye dosti hum nahi todege..



My take on Yaar, Buddy and Friendship:Blood relations are really important, but they cannot be with us all the time, when we are alone and are feeling low we need a friend. Sometimes a friend knows us and understands us more than we understand ourselves. Friendship is not created automatically but requires a lengthy process and true friends are very difficult to find, unhe sambhaal kar rakhna chahiye.

My Best Friends: Kinshuk Mahajan, Natasha Rana, Ashish Kapoor and Giriraj Kabra.

A song to dedicate to my Friends: Tere liye meri sanse mujhe tujhse pyar hai, Tujhpe hi aaj zindagi jaa nisar hai..




My take on Yaar, Buddy and Friendship:I believe in old saying, 'A friend in need is a friend in deed'. Most of the time it takes me a while to make friends, because I don't like HI BYE friendship. For me true friendship is important, true friends are worth even when you are thousands to one lakh miles apart.

My Best Friends: My mother and my sister are my best friends. I share everything with them. We enjoy each other’s company and cannot stay away from each other. From industry Jay Soni is my best buddy.

A song to dedicate to my Friends: Ye dosti hum nahi todege..



My take on Yaar, Buddy and Friendship:I am very choosy when it comes to friendship. I have very limited friends whose company I enjoy very much. My friends are part of my life, I respect and love them. They are always there for me, so am I.

My Best Friends: Alok Narula, Sanjeev Saklani and Kushboo Purohit are my close pals.

A song to dedicate to my Friends: Bane chahe dushman zamana hamara salamat rahe dostana hamara..


Muskaan Mihani

My take on Yaar, Buddy and Friendship:Friendship means support when you need it most. I think Life would be dry without friends, and if you didn't have any friends then you would be anti social. It’s all about sharing and caring.

My Best Friends: My mom is always there for me when I need her. She's my best friend.

A song to dedicate to my Friends: Haste haste kat jaaye raste zindagi yuhi chalti rahe..


My take on Yaar, Buddy and Friendship:My father has a transferable job, so I have spent my childhood shifting our cities with my father once in every two-three year. That’s why I was not able to make any best friends in childhood. But now I have made a few good friends as I am settled now in Mumbai. Friends are and will remain integral part of my life, share my thoughts with them. Frankly speaking I don’t have any best friend.

My Best Friends: From industry Kritika Kamra, Karan Kundra, Mukti Mohan and Nishant. Ruchi B and Apala are my schools friends

A song to dedicate to my Friends: I am very bad in selecting song, instead of song I would like to thanks my friends for there with me in good and bad times.

-K Himaanshu Shukla...
Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top