Harshad Chopra in Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega


Chocolaty boy Harshad Chopra is back on the small screen after his last appearance in Balaji Telefilms ‘Tere Liye’.  He will perform on Bollywood dance numbers for ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’.

Harshad confirmed the news, “Yes I am performing and will start shooting within few hours. It was pretty much fun to be on ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’, this show provides a good platform to show your talent to the whole world.  I am performing on Shahrukh’s dance numbers, which will start with Tujhe dekha To Ye Jaana Sanam, and then Kuch kuch hota hai followed by Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and Don’s track, my performance will end up with Om Shanti Om. I am little bit nervous because I am performing after 3 years”.
The performance would be a treat to the Harshad’s fans.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..
Posts related to Harshad Chopra:

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top