TV tube’s dashing chocolate boy Kinshuk Mahajan did Dhoom Machao Dhoom, Bidaai and Chand Chupa Badal Mein.  He gained popularity after his successful stint in Bidaai where he played Ranvir Rajvansh.

The actor who is very shy by nature answered our audacious and despicable questions. He is a bit introverted and innocent like his characters in Bidaai and Chand Chupa Badal Mein. In an atypical interview, he uncovered his views out to us and discuss on love, sex and dhoka in relationships.


Tell us about your first attraction.
It was Divya, when I was in class 11th. I was certainly attracted to her, but I never thought we may go further than friendship. It was not an infatuation, because if it was it would have been vanished with time.

So do you think infatuation is not long lasting?
Yes according to me, if you are infatuated with someone, very soon you would get bored and will start looking for a change. The feeling of enthrallment cannot last for long if it’s not love.

What is the Difference between Infatuation and Love?
Infatuation is passionate, seductive, all consuming. You feel like you cannot go on without this person. The physical attraction is fanatical and feels like one set of glands screaming out to another. Love, on the other hand, is a calmer, more mature feeling. It is a sense of stability and has a much deeper emotion.

What was your first date like?
I was on the cycle and she walked along the road with me. Then we went for a cup of coffee, that’s it.

That’s it? How far would you go on a first date?
Yes that’s it (smiles) When we were dating we used to go out to enjoy a cup of coffee. I liked the moments when we were gazing at each other eyes while talking.  About how far I will go on my first date, hmm till the new Bandra Worli sea-link and may go for a long drive to Lokhandwala. On a serious note, on your first date you must know about the person across the table.

What is the meaning of being in a Relationship?
For me a relationship means you're exclusive to one person, giving your heart and soul to your mate.

What would you wear on a hot date?    
I would wear the clothes comfortable in and can freely roam around with her. I would like to wear T-Shirt and half pant.

Would you call yourself a flirt? 
No, but yes I do flirt with my partner. Healthy flirting makes both of the people feel good. I firmly believe that harmless flirting is a great stress buster. I do not like to flirt with other girls; some men can find beauty in other women, they are just like a kid who's not supposed to eat candy before supper. But I think I am not supposed to do it because I am in committed relationship.

Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same sex?
No ways.

Has a boy ever hit on you?
Not really, thank God, I think never had such an experience.

What you will you do if a guy hit on you?
I will tell him, Dude Listen, you are dialing a wrong number I am a very much straight. Stay away from me.

What are your takes on same sex relationships?
It’s legal in our nation and is taboo in our society; I am no one to comment on it. It's an individual’s choice to select his/her sexual orientation.

Do you believe in one-night stands?
I believe there's nothing wrong or right with one-night stands.  But our culture won't allow us to have one-night stands its unacceptable in our society.

What turns you on in women?
It has to be sweetness in nature and her voice. She should be caring, polite, soft-spoken and graceful and posses’ positive aura.

Your take on Pre-marital sex?
 Premarital sex is a choice that you make and its ok if you are comfortable.  Personally I would not have sex before marriage, because if I love someone - why can’t I wait for a marriage?

What are your views on Live in relationships?
Live-in Relationships means living with a person without getting married, it may help us to see if he/she is the one whom you are looking for.  For me marriage is not a boundation to love a person. But I would prefer and recommend marriage to a live-in relationship.

Do you think men love bitches?
Ask them who love bitches (laughs). I think men like to flirt with bitchy women and not interested in getting married to them.  You cannot spend your entire life with a bitch.

Do you think casting couch exists in industry?
Most of the industry people say that there is no such thing like casting couch but I will not wholly refuse that the casting couch exists in industry.  There are few bad people, who force you to do such things, you should be careful. I am lucky I haven't experienced it yet.

What would you do if your partner strays?
I am not worried because I know she will not cheat.

Artciles Related to Kinshuk Mahajan:
-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top