"My monthly phone bill is just 500-600 bucks" : Harshad Chopda

Harshad Chopda of ‘Tere Liye’ and ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil’ fame have already made a mark on the small screen with his acting talent, the actor will turn 28 tomorrow.


I caught up the actor who is well known for not answering the call, to know his birthday plans, like a Taurus Male Harshad is quiet, practical soul, as sagacious and down-to-earth.

Any birthday plans?
No plans as far now, mostly I celebrate my birthday with my family at home. Probably I will go out with my friends in the evening,

One person you wish to meet on your birthday?
Salman Khan, as he is my inspiration and I never got opportunity to meet him.

Is there any particular thing which you religiously do on your birthdays?
I cut the cake which is specially made my sister.

One thing you want to change on your birthday?
I am very serious type of guy, I get attached with my projects, I fall in love with whatever I do. When my show ends I feel disturbed. I want to change it. Many people including you had a complaint that I do not take calls (smiles), I will surely try start answering calls.

Why you don't your answer calls?
(smiles) Everyone complaints that I do not take calls. Actually I on't talk much on phone. You won't believe my monthly phone bill is just 500-600 bucks.

Which birthday has been the memorable birthday till date?
Every birthday of mine became so special from last 3-4 years. 3 years back I got award in Star Parivaar award on my birthday. I was nervous and was quite astonished when they announced my name. It was one of the best gift on my birthday.

One thing you desperately want to do after your birthday?
I want to get my portfolio done, probably I will shoot after 25th May.

Any secret desire which you want to get fulfilled on this birthday?
I believe in Destiny and God, at this moment of time I don’t have any desire. I just want to thank god for giving me everything I deserved and desired.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Posts related to Harshad Chopra:

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

Photo Courtesy: Anupriya Kapoor & Harshad Chopda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top