Sara and Angad denied the rumors about Bidaai season two..!

As reported earlier that Star Plus and Director's Kut are coming up with Bidaai season two, with entirely new star cast.

Yesterday I caught up with Bidaai’s charismatic jodi Sara Khan and Angad Hasija during a cover photo shoot for a magazine, to know more about this buzz.

I don’t think Bidaai will be back and as per my information casting is not started. Parul is busy in Pratha, Angad is busy with Phulwa, Kinshuk with Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein and I am with Ram Milyai Jodi, so if Star Plus is plaaning for season two it will be very difficult to get back the same cast”, Sara Khan quips.

Angad said, “I think it's just rumor, even I heard that casting is started. I am keen to be part of Bidaai season two, but I don’t think it will come.”

Guess this is sad news for Bidaai lovers!!

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top