New Year Resolutions of popular Telly Stars!..


We bid adieu to the year 2010 and welcome the year 2010, Some of us set new resolutions. A New Year's resolution is a pledge to a personal goal that an we makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, over and over again a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. I don’t make resolutions anymore since every resolution I had made ended up reverting me to do opposite.

I grill the popular Telly Stars on their Resolutions for the New Year. 

Panchi Bora
I have three resolutions : First, I will enjoy life more, I always keep myself busy with work and sometimes over look the small joys around me so this year I want to enjoy life as it comes. I want to enjoy each and every moment. Second,  will be learning something new, I want to learn driving, swimming and other things that I always don’t get time to learn. So this year want to do that. Third, is to help others more,  love to do that but last year just went so fast so got little chance. This year want to take out time and do that more.

 Ashita Dhawan Gulabani
 My new year resolution would be to showcase a complete different side of me(smiles) I will lose weight in the 1st place, so that I can look like my age on TV, and for a change get offers on the glamorous side and remove the bhabhi tag from me,  wooffffff: quite a task na? 

Rohit Verma
 
 I will not tolerate any nonsense form anyone.

 Karan Sharma
I will give my best in work and in relationships to make it more strong and wishing everyone a very happy new year.

 Prabhleen Sandhu
Well no resolutions are made by me on new year. I just do what I want to without any resolutions.

 Nupur Alankaar
I pledge to save every single drop of water for sake of the World..I will try my level best to b a better human.

Hina Khan
 
My new year resolution is to make 2011 the most memorable year of my life by putting hard work towards my work, and to take life in new direction by spreading love among people pyar baatte chaloo and stay away from junk food and all the MC Donald’s and KFC’s  in town. I will try my best from this new to eat healthy.

Kanica Maheshwari
 
My resolution will be faults become thin when love is thick.  So want to make my all relationships thick.  It’s beautiful to grow old like this.

Archana Taide
 
I’m catholic and going for Sunday mass is mandatory, so my new year resolution for 2011 is that no matter what how much am I busy I will go for Sunday mass. Second resolution will concentrate more on my work and will put in more effort to prove my talent.

Gautam Rode
 
I applied for a certification from a college in America for Sports Medicine to complete my fitness course this year and I am taking the exams in March. I want to start my own business this year.

Aaradhna Uppal
 
I don’t really make New year resolutions. I believe if you have to make one, make one TODAY. Don’t need a new YEAR to do so ;-).

Smita Singh
I usually don’t make resolutions because if it gets break means I am cheating myself. But this year I will try lose my weight, oh it’s too much and high time now.

A glad new year to all my friends, to those who hated me, to those who were worried about me, to those who left me and to those who entered my life never left..

Stay Blessed!..
-K Himaanshu Shukla..
Copyright © 2010 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

top